All children have reportedly been released from the Homestead detention facility—a massive win for grassroots advocates, including UUSC supporters.
Contact: Charlot Barker E-mail: uusc
2020-21 UUSC’S Guest At Your Table
Click on the links below to learn about the personal stories of four of UUSC’s partners and to support their work.
- Stories of Hope.
- Make your own Guest At Your Table box.
- UUSC Guest At Your Table Donations Page
- Donate here if you would like to make your donation in memory of our beloved UCWC member Tom Townsend. (Note: Be sure to complete the part of the form to indicate that your donation is in memory of Tom Townsend with a notification of your donation going to Dorothy Wavrek, 518 Beechwood Drive, Kennett Square, PA 19348.)
Unitarian Universalist Service Committee does charity the UU way. We empower people.
Powered by UU values and grassroots collaboration, the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee advances human rights and social justice in the United States and around the world. For more information, please visit uusc.org.
UUSC is our charity. Because it receives no government or faith-based support, it is funded through individual memberships and acts independently. UUSC goes around the world to do social justice work where others fear to tread and does so by partnering with local organizations in those areas.
We participate in the annual Guest at Your Table membership drive, the holiday card sale, Justice Sunday, and as-needed humanitarian collections.
UUSC advances human rights through grassroots collaboration. In 15 countries throughout the world, UUSC fosters social justice and works toward a world free from oppression. UUSC’s innovative approaches and measurable impact are grounded in the belief that all people have inherent power, dignity, and rights.
Current Strategic Priorities
UUSC partners with those whose
UUSC focuses on advancing and
Central American Migrant Justice
UUSC focuses on safety in
Get Involved with UUSC Now
- For more information go to UUSC.org.
- To find out the many ways you can get involved with UUSC, click HERE.
- To join or renew your membership, click HERE…but please remember to list our congregation in the appropriate field.
- To donate in response to a specific disaster, click HERE.
- To sign up to receive alerts about urgent advocacy opportunities, UUSC’s monthly e-newsletter, and other updates, click HERE.
- To learn about the UU College of Social Justice, click HERE.