To find out about our adult courses, subscribe to The Fellowtarian and Connections, our monthly and weekly communications organs.
Past courses have included:
- Bill Moyers on Faith and Reason, and Exploring Sacred Texts.
- Parents as Resident Theologians
- Faith Like a River — an exploration into our Unitarian Universalist roots.
- Women in the Hebrew Bible — a study of text and interpretations, adaptations, and background.
- Great Unitarians Series — the lives of famous Unitarians.
- Small Group Ministry — a structured program on a selected topic for participants.
- Explorations — an exploration of UUism, our lives, our beliefs, and our spiritual practices.
- UU History and Theologies Class.
2020 Annual Women’s Retreat
All women of the congregation (age 21 or older) are invited to attend the annual women’s retreat. In 2020, we will hold out retreat at Temenos Retreat Center in West Bradford Township on Friday, February 21-Sunday, February 23. We will have some wonderful activities, time for personal spiritual reflection and a little “down time.” This is an opportunity to make time to do something restorative for yourself.
The brochure and registration form is available HERE and on the greeter’s table in the lobby.
If you are interested in this year’s retreat, send a message to email: womens-retreat.