Become a Member
The Seven UU Principles
We, the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association, covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all.
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Before you commit yourself to our congregation, we hope you will learn more about our principles and purposes through reading, worship services, classes, and discussions with members, the Membership Committee, and our minister, Rev. Dan Schatz. We suggest the following: