If you are reasonably certain you will be bidding at the UCWC Auction, you may want to register in advance.
- You will be assigned a paddle number — which we will email to you.
- NOTE: If you had a winning bid last year, you do not need to pre-register. We will automatically assign you a paddle this year…but not necessarily the same number. (If you do not plan on attending this year, you can just ignore the email.)
- You can use your number on the silent auction bid sheets (as well as your name)…this helps us speed things up and avoid errors when we collect the silent bid sheets on the day of the auction.
- At the auction, we will hand you the paddle when you check in.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: It is not necessary to pre-register in order to bid in the silent auction (which starts two weeks before the live auction). You can bid in the silent auction using only your name and email or phone number.