ONLINE SILENT AUCTION: The silent auction will run October 16 to October 22 on Google Sheets with specified bidding hours.
- Planned remote bidding sessions are:
- Sun Oct 16 – noon-1:00 pm
- Tue Oct 18 – 7:30-8:30 pm
- Fri Oct 21 – 7:00-8:30 pm
- You will NOT need a Google account to access the bidding sheets.
- Registered bidders will receive the URL for access to the bidding sheets in advance of the first session.
LIVE/HYBRID & SILENT AUCTION: The live auction will be held Saturday October 22 at UCWC and on Zoom
- 4:00 – 5:00: Appetizers and Onsite Silent Auction Bidding on Paper Sheets (Pre-Covid Style)
- 5:00 – 5:30: Entertainment
- 5:30 – 6:30: Live Auction in-person and on Zoom
- 6:30 – 7:00: Dessert and Wrap-up
We will accept donations up to the day before the auction, but the deadline for being included in the catalog is Saturday, October 1. Donations entered thereafter will be in the addendum to be published later.
To donate an item or service for sale, click HERE.
You Must Be Registered to Bid
- All those who participated last year are automatically pre-registered and will receive an email with a paddle number. (It will probably be different than last year’s number.)
- If you have not received a number, you can register HERE..
Solicit A Business Donation
Take or send this letter to a local business. Any business that donates to the auction receives a quarter-page, full-color ad in the auction catalog.